WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Monday 9 January 2017

MY SWEET ANGEL

Morning Prim Folk, still very cold in these parts, every night in the -38's, so so frigid.          I'm thankful though for my sweet little furry blanket, Miss Angel is always by my side or lap keeping me toasty warm when I'm sitting in my cozy chair, I guess she is thinking the same thing, (giggles). I love her so much, she is my sweet little Angel that's for sure... Cozy Blessings Francine.
sweet girl

18 comments:

  1. Your sweet little angel look very cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little friend! She is darling and I bet you two enjoy lots of laughs and cuddles together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She sure looks cuddly! Give her a snuggle for me too! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too sweet! Nice to have a furry blanket.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best kind of warmer on a cold day and the best of friend in any weather!! What a gem your precious girl is!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a precious picture. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So faithful and always there for snuggles! What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing like cuddling with a furbaby. But at -38, I would need several!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is saying stop taking pictures and get over here
    stay warm.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet fur baby, what all do you put on her when she had to go out??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes your little angel needs you also to keep her warm. It's so hard for little dogs to go outside and potty in this horrible cold weather.
    I miss my fur babies

    ReplyDelete
  12. They truly are our best friends .Bless her little heart .

    ReplyDelete
  13. How sweet! Hope you are staying warm with all that snow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you and yours had a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and are having a very HAPPY NEW YEAR. May we display your linked header on our new site directory, SiteHoundSniffs.com? As it is now, the site title (linked back to its home page) is listed, and we think displaying the linked header will attract more attention.

    ReplyDelete