WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Thursday 1 December 2016

WELCOME DECEMBER

Morning Prim Folk, well, here we are in this Merry Month of December.     Cannot believe how fast this year flew by, felt like I was flipping that calender page a little to often and fast. .....                                               I do love this month and everything about Christmas. I'm like a kid, so excited about the magic of the Season but to me the best present I can get is to be surrounded by  my family through the Holidays, that's all I need and ask for...... December Blessings Francine.

11 comments:

  1. Dear Francine, it doesn't seem like December here, some of our trees still have leaves which is very unusual. And you all have had a snow already! You are my second stop this morning, I visited Dolly earlier (usatoday) and she talked about the wildfires. She will help her homefolk. I am thankful for our mild, safe weather and the beautiful month of December.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Francine,
    I totally agree that the year has flown by oh so quickly!! Hope you have a wonderful week, sweet friend!
    Happy December!!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Francine, I agree. All the glitter and gold is nothing compared to the beauty and sounds of children and family around the room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good afternoon Francine! Christmas is indeed a magical time of year. May you have a peaceful Christmas season. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you the happiness of this special season!
    Happy December, Francine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too, Francine !! Family is so precious! I answered your question on my blog.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too, Francine !! Family is so precious! I answered your question on my blog.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Francine. December is a special month of family and celebrations, but it would be so much nicer if it had a little more warmth and a lot less snow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blessings to you and your family, Francine! I hope there will be many moments of gathering and sharing together.

    ReplyDelete