WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Friday 21 October 2016

MONK'S HOOD

Morning Prim Folk, it's a cool, windy and cloudy day here. Kinda day to curl up with a hot cup of coffee, good book and stay in where it's warm and cozy.       I did run out of the house to quickly pick a bouquet of the remaining Monk's Hood to enjoy inside, always nice to have fresh flowers to look at.  I truly love these late Fall bloomer's, the blue is so pretty, I find it difficult to find a true blue flower but these fit the bill nicely. So I will enjoy my enamel pitcher  of Monk's Hood, the last remaining flowers of the garden this year.......Wishing you a wonderful weekend, Autumn Blessings Francine.

14 comments:

  1. Such pretty flowers. They look great displayed in your enamel pitcher. I like the place-mats in homespun fabric too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen these flowers in person. They are gorgeous and look so pretty in your pitcher. I like your idea of reading and sipping coffee on a day like you are having.
    Sending a hug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, but so sad that they are the last blooms of the season.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty flowers! Have a great weekend Francine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are a very vivid blue & so beautiful to enjoy indoors!
    Happy weekend Francine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very beautiful! we are in for a few flakes to fly by the end of the weekend so good to see fresh flowers.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful flowers you have in your yard! Wow, they are so deep and vibrant. We don't grow that here in Florida and I love seeing what others have in their gardens. Glad you could enjoy a final bouquet before a frost sets in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty blue flowers..especially for Fall! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Francine! What lovely flowers, and a perfect touch of color that is quickly disappearing!

    I hope you're doing well - I loved your swap-goodies in your previous post, and am so glad I have been able to stop by today. My goal is to get back on track, and do it more often. Take care friend, and I hope you've had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a deep pretty color. Gorgeous. It was freezing cold here today

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the blue of monkshood but you have to be careful because monkshood is very poisonous. Not a good flower to have around small children or mischievous pets (like mine)! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful flowers Francine. I hope you're enjoying your time away. Kelly

    ReplyDelete