WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Tuesday 27 September 2016

AUTUMN DECORATING

Morning Prim Folk,  already the last week of September, wow!!! where did it go??? I did have a wonderful month off from work though but flew by that's for sure. Was a rainy day Sunday so decided to do a little Fall decorating in the house. Love my new treasures I bought at the Homestead show but always enjoy putting out the older goodies too. So with a yummy scented candle burning, away I decorated. I will admit I do leave some things out all year long, just can't put them away for another  season, love them so... ......Warm Blessings Francine.
black kitties and crow's, little crow mat from sweet friend Lauren


from Homestead show, except pillow

in the kitchen 

simple table decor

sweet OLM pumpkin gal

Pumpkin gal from Kimberly at Red Cupboard

14 comments:

  1. Oh Francine where to start....love the black kitties and the black jack is awesome!!!! And I hope to one day to hook a crow rug because he's just so sweet but Lauren's work is amazing! Can I come visit so I can see the punkin gals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks cozy and welcoming for Autumn (my favorite time of year.) Especially love those black kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Francine! Oh, such cuteness - love it all, but goodness, those sweet little black kitties. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. We both love our prims, don't we? And I have a little chalkboard I need to add to my decorations! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it s all so sweet and cozy! Love those prim dolls!
    Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Francine! A fragrant candle on a rainy Sunday in September is the perfect time to decorate for Fall! The weather is definitely changing, all too soon, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the black kitties on the shelf. Sometimes I'd like to just have that kind of kitty instead of the real ones! lol! They've been into everything lately. I've yet to get out my fall tote and decorate. Soon, I think. The weather has finally cooled down a wee bit. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All very cute . Our trees are slowly changing and the temps have cooled off . Thanks for sharing , Have a good weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of your fall decorations! Those black kitties are so cute in the cupboard too!! It is fun to welcome out again all of the "fall prim friends". They just perk up a home!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it all Francine! Just love decorating for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Francine, I just love the blue chair! Darling. I was about to say in my email to you, I have got to get me some wooden dough bowls. They are very expensive around here and hard to find, at that! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute everything is, Francine! I especially love pumpkin girl. This is the perfect time for primitives, at least my late sister thought. Miss her.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all of your black kitties...so glad you liked my BOO mat. Fall is my favorite time and we are enjoying some nice temps here too.Janice

    ReplyDelete