WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Friday 10 June 2016

THE LAKE

Morning Prim Folk, Happy Friday to you all!!!!! Wow!!! The 10th of June already, another month flying by.... Had a wonderful time out at the lake this week, weather was just right, warm, sunny during the day, cool nights for snuggling under the quilt. Porch sitting was relaxing, was entertained by many birds and critters, who needs T.V or computers when Mother Nature is around. I really didn't want to come back but I work today then off till next Friday so once again we will be heading out to the trailer. Posting some pictures,  have a wonderful weekend and thanks for your visits. Warm Blessings Francine.
my new Butterfly garden


Bluebird



Chippy the Chipmunk

Angel waiting for Chippy

more flowers

the little veggie garden
Daisies by the rock entrance

9 comments:

  1. such a nice retreat you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Angel and chippy are friends

    I planted a plant that attracts butterflies. I just love seeing butterflies in my flower beds

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Angel is a sweetheart. Your garden beds are looking so nice. Have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a little bit of heaven!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great place you have, Francine ! Restful isn't it? Sometimes I try to read when I'm out on the patio but most times it's best to just watch my pups or just watch nature pass by! I hope you have many more wonderful times this summer!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks wonderful you are very lucky to have such a sweet place to relax.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tiny chipmunk sure is sweet! Enjoy your nice weekend! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such a great getaway place Francine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful and perfect Francine!!

    ReplyDelete