WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Saturday 28 May 2016

BLOOMING

Good Morning Prim Folk, well I think it's all good in computer land, internet seems to be working o k........ Weather has been on the rainy side lately, need some sunshine soon. The flowers are doing well though and I've  become lazy in the watering department, thank you rain. Shooting Star blooming, Lupine's, Forget Me Not's are growing crazy, so is the Columbine  and the little yellow Lady Slipper's are so pretty. So I'm enjoying the flowers, think i'm done with the planting, ha ha...... Wishing you a wonderful day, Warm Blessings Francine.
yellow Lupine


sweet Lady Slipper

Forget Me Nots

Shooting Star

Columbine


15 comments:

  1. Springtime flowers are so beautiful! Please send us a little of that rain. We sure can use it.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your flowers are so sweet! The only one I've grown before is columbine - the others I've never tried before. We had a good mix of rain and sunshine this last week. Hope you are feeling fine and enjoy the remainder of the weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Francine! Your garden is well tended! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very lovely.
    We are just the opposite of us we are hot and dry.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet gardens Francine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Francine,
    You certainly have a green thumb, my friend!!! Everything looks so pretty and fresh!!! Enjoy each bloom!!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I so love forget me nots! Your gardens are so colorful. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of your flowers! Those Forget Me Nots are beautiful...and I don't think I've ever seen Lady's Slippers...they are sweet!! I planted Lupine this year for the first time, so I'm anxious to see how it does...beautiful gardens Francine!! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all so full of blooms! Love that delicate Lady Slippers! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have the prettiest plants! I have lupine although they haven't flowered yet. And I love Lady Slippers although they died...at the lake. Just wasn't there to water. :(

    We've had a ton of rain, too.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  12. BEAUTIFUL!! You certainly have the green thumb. Me not so much, anything I touch usually turns brown. I so admire your gardens!
    Enjoy,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are really beautiful Francine -- As we cruise into summer, it only gets better!! At least that's the plan! :-)

    ReplyDelete