WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Saturday 27 February 2016

SPRING SWAP GOODIES

Morning Prim Folk, Happy Saturday!!!!!! cannot believe it's the last one of the month  and March is around the corner, but I'm ready,  bring it on!!!!!!!!                           I received my Spring swap goodies the other day in the mail,  so excited!!!!     I opened up the envelope to find the sweetest Spring treasures made by Rhonda over at Old Dirt Road Primitives. She is one talented crafter, her creations are always beautiful.  Adore the prim bunny in a bag, sweet Spring pillow tuck, punch needle eggs and adorable tea towel, I love them all!!!!! Thank you so much Rhonda, also a big thank you for hosting this fun swap and being my partner.                                                                              Wishing you all a wonderful weekend, Warm Blessings Francine.
wonderful Spring swap goodies
 

15 comments:

  1. Hi Francine,
    Such sweet swap goodies!!! Just the touch of Spring you needed to chase those blahs away!!!
    Enjoy your weekend, my friend!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how great! I thought I had missed Amy's swap...I will have to check out this page for a new place to have fun! I love all of the things you got! Enjoy your weekend!
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely & pretty for spring! Adorable goodies every one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful goodies! ... time is going fast, can't believe it is almost March. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely swap goodies indeed ! It is starting to show signs of spring here now , March can be a tricky month for us though weather wise I hope spring pushes old man winter out and soon ! Thanks for sharing , Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your swap goodies! I also thought I missed one of Amy's swaps! Have a wonderful day Francine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful swap goodies.I love all things bunnies! WOOHOO for Spring..aroound the corner anytime now. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet I am so looking forward to spring even though we have had a very mild winter.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great swap package - how fun.
    Blessings
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such sweet goodies you received! Warm Blessings!~♥Amy

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun! We sure have a lot of talented blog friends! I know you'll enjoy all of these treasures! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. At least your goodies look spring like! So cold here today...brrr:(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! What wonderful swap goodies Francine - loving the bunny♥ ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete