WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Wednesday 9 December 2015

A LITTLE CHRISTMAS

Good Morning Prim folk,  hope all is well you you, the big day is sure coming up fast.                                                                                                 I have been spending my days doing a little more decorating for the Holidays. Playing Christmas tunes, sipping my Christmas coffee blend, so yummy I think, as I go. Trying to keep it more simple, the more primitive the better, but I do love the twinkling lights be it candle or a string of lights tucked here and there.                                                                                       Thanks for dropping in, always enjoy your visits, wishing you a cozy day. Warm Blessings Francine.



21 comments:

  1. Hi Francine,
    Love all your little Christmas touches!!! The candles add such a lovely and warm glow to everything!! The gourd tree is so sweet!! Love it all!
    Have a great week, friend!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe so Christmassy special! I love those prim touches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cozy ! I love candles to and have tons I need to use up still lol ! Thanks for sharing lovely photos ! Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your decorations are lovely, your home looks cozy.....I decorate dimple using fresh greenery throughout the house, smell twinkle lights or rice lights, flicker candles, and just a touch of acsanta here or gingerbread man there.......
    Love everything
    ~Rhonda ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love your primitives. The Santas are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious gourd tree, and the pinkeep in the last picture is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe Francine....your decorating is awesome! So cozy and warm! Could just snuggle right in!.hugs Marg.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I spotted a wonderful lil gourd tree..and that red and white quilt....I have a thing for old quilts and that one is a stunner. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Francine...Love the simplicity of Primitive! It's always Fun to decorate with Christmas music on...and sipping on something good! Have a wonderful Christmas...thanks for visiting. I'm trying to visit and blog a little bit more...you're a sweetheart. Blessings~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo darling! love your decorations.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the prim Santa hanging on the cupboard door! So Christmasy!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice, and that red and white quilt is a beauty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everything looks beautiful Francine! Thanks for sharing!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been looking for a large wood bowl like in your header picture, oh and under $25 seems they are very expensive now.
    I have had 3 and sold them when changing decor now I want them back
    I'm new to your blog so going to look around a while

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those photos look like they belong in a magazine! super cute

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everything looks wonderful, Francine! So cozy and warm! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love stopping by when you have your Christmas treasures out---so, so pretty. The tree and quilt make me smile. You have so many cute primitive pieces. Did I ever tell you my late sister collected prim pieces, especially tree ornaments? I wish I had a few to remember her by but her husband was not a great guy. :(

    Love to you, Francine,

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete