WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Friday 3 July 2015

BIRTHDAY WISHES

Morning Prim Folk, Happy Friday to you all!!!!! Also wishing my sweetie a very Happy Birthday today!!!!!!! He was  my knight in shining armor when I needed rescuing. He is  young at heart, funny, kind, caring and so thoughtful. My life with this man is calm, carefree and he makes me feel loved, he has my heart  and I thank God everyday for him.  I am taking him out for supper where  family will already be there to surprise him, hope he will enjoy his special day. Warm Blessings Francine.

16 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sweetie! He sounds like a very sweet guy. Have a fun weekend. Hugs to you both, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, so glad you're blesses with such a good guy!
    Happy B' Day to your Knight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to him! enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Cam! What a lucky guy to have you in his life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your hubby!! Wishing him a special day! July 3rd is a good day to be born.... it's my birthday, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to Cam; I would say you two are a perfect match. Have a wonderful time this evening. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your sweetheart! I hope you both have a fun evening celebrating his special day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky guy to have you.
    I hope he has the happiest birthday ever.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!! Nice fish too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Francine,
    How wonderful to have your "knight in shining armor" in your life!! So glad he is better and enjoying doing what he loves!!! Hope he has a wonderful birthday!!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday to your Sweetie! I hope you have a wonderful evening together with family. (I'm home from Alaska - posted a short Moose video to my blog a bit of ago.)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to your man!! Hope you had a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Belated Birthday Wishes to your Sweetie!!!
    Many Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Belated Birthday to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dang it, I'm late!!! But I hope your sweet hubs had a terrific day!!! So was he surprised??!! :> )

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice.
    Are you searching for best wishes for your friends birthday. Find the birthday wishes for best friend here.

    ReplyDelete