WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Tuesday 21 April 2015

ROADTRIP

Morning Prim Folk,  I am very excited today for I am heading out to Mansfield Ohio to The Simple Goods Show.  I am driving down there with my Brother and Sis in Law, we are excited. Suppose to be a great Antique and Primitive sale,  Yipee!!!  Long drive but we will do a little site seeing along the way, treasure hunting too.  Hope to meet many wonderful blogging gals there also, so if your going, hope to meet up with you there.  Wishing you a great day, will keep in touch as much as I can, Blessings Francine.

17 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time. Look forward to you sharing about the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yippe what an exciting trip......safe travels welcome to my home state......
    Rhonda northeast Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you Francine! Have a wonderful and safe trip and bring back lots of prim goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sounds fun ! Drive safe and have a wonderful time ! Looking forward to seeing and hearing all about it ! Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, you will have so much fun.
    Are you driving down through the Dakota's?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Travel safely! That is a long trip good thing there are three of you to drive! I hope you find some really great stuff! :) I bet you travel close to where I live:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always wanted to go to simple goods ..have fun !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what Fun!!! Earlene told me you were meeting up with her ~ how fun to meet up with a blogging friend too!
    Wish I was going ~ don't forget to take lots of pic and tell us about your journey!!!
    Safe travels to you!
    Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Francine,
    Good for you for going to the Simple Goods show! Be sure to spend lots of money and take lots of pictures :)
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Say hi to Earlene for me. Alas I cannot go this weekend. It would have been fun meeting you. Have fun and take pics of all the goodies you find! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Francine,
    How happy I am for you!!! I know you have wanted to go for so long and you will have a FABULOUS TIME!!! Have fun, find lots of treasures and meet lots of blogging friends!!
    Safe travels, sweet friend!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sounds like such fun ! Can't wait to hear more about it and what you found. Enjoy your week! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just found this post - I hope you had a wonderful time...waiting to see photos of what you found!

    ReplyDelete