WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Thursday 15 May 2014

TURN UP THE HEAT

Morning Prim Folk, yup, that cold here this morning.  The birdbath water is frozen,  it has been  cold, windy, rainy here for days now, even saw a few flakes yesterday falling.  Come on, it is the Merry month of May Mother Nature, the normal highs for this time of year are 65 degrees not 0.  My poor perennials that are peeking out are shivering along with the Pansies I planted,  hopefully the sun that is starting to rise will warm them up.  Even the visiting birds are sorry they arrived here already, the White-Throat Sparrows are singing, warm me up, warm me up, warm me up!!!  But there is hope, starting today the temperature is supposed to be in the two digits and into the weekend, I am really hoping that's true.
   Wishing you all a wonderful Spring day, Blessings Francine.

14 comments:

  1. Oh WOW ! It is rainy here but humid . I hope it warms up for you . Thanks for sharing , Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I am leaving next week for NF"S> I will take warm clothes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Francine. It's 37 degrees here this morning! Spring is having such a hard time arriving this year. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was warm here and then it got cold and then it rained and then it got warm and then it got cold... it's been a real roller coaster!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And it will reach 100 here today?!?!?!?!?! I'll send some heat your way gladly!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry for another freeze! we're in 50-70F here in texas for a few days which is odd for us, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cold, overcast, and windy today. I'm ready for some warm weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness even we haven't had frozen water in the bird bath for quite some time !
    Sending you some "warm up" wishes !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty picture and it will get warmer.. Promise.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Froze here this morning..I am tired of cold weather too...I suppose we will roast the rest of the summer if it ever gets here:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had to turn the furnace on this morning..it was freezing when I got up...brrr. down to freezing again tonight. Rained all day..a cold rain. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope it warms up soon for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Francine, the weather really is strange and so late to warm up. We've not had freezing temps, but have had enough humidity that I'm sending in your direction to warm everything up! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The weather is too cold to get warm soon. Hoping the best to get a wonderful climate!

    ReplyDelete