WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Tuesday 22 April 2014

HAPPY EARTH DAY

Hello Prim Folk, hope you all had a wonderful Easter holiday......I want to start off by saying thank you for the well wishes on my sore back, very sweet, appreciate it.  Today I am still sore but can at least move without the terrible pain I once felt. Cannot bend down but walking is not as painful so maybe on the road to a very slow recovery. I did make it to my Sister's on Sunday for Easter supper, was so worth it. Yummy Turkey, ham, mashed potato's, corn, taco salad, oh my. Also was so great to visit with my Niece and her sweet family, she is also shared good news with us that she pregnant again, so Oscar will be a big brother in the Fall. All in all was a very Happy Easter, we are blessed.  Wishing you all a beautiful day, Blessings Francine.
MAMA


SISTER'S AT HOME

NIECE AND HUBBY

FOUR ON THE COUCH

14 comments:

  1. So glad you had a nice Easter. I hope your back is all healed up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Earth Day to you too, Francine! Sorry, I've been a little absent lately....sooo much going on. I'm glad your back is feeling better....I will say a prayer for you that you stay strong....No weapon formed against you shall prosper in Jesus name!! Your Easter celebration with family looked wonderful~~~Blessings~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you got to go and spend Easter with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you were able to enjoy some family time and a good dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Francine, I'm glad your back is improving. What a wonderful Easter meal and of course the time spent with family is a blessing.

    ~willa~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Francine
    So sorry to hear about your back, but glad to hear it better!
    Sure looks like a fun day on Easter with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you are on the mend and it also sounds like a wonderful easter.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you are feeling somewhat better, Francine, but it sounds like a longer road to complete recovery. Congratulations on the new little one who will be joining the family. Happy that you had a nice Easter with the fam.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Francine, I am so glad that you are improving. I know how terrible back trouble is, I have been there, it is terrible, Wonderful family pictures,
    thank you for sharing, You have a beautiful family. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Geez where have I been..hope you are feeling better. No fun having a sore back. Congrats on being a great aunt! Your mom looks so sweet. Glad you had an awesome Easter. Happy Earth Day to you to Francine. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like the family had a great time together! Know about the sore back. Cleaned up the yard today....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope your back is feeling good real soon! Glad you had a nice Easter with family. Happy Earth Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. No fun with an aching back that's for sure. Keep improving....

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sorry about your back, but loved the Easter pictures. Nothing like family having fun and laughing, is there

    ReplyDelete