WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Wednesday 9 October 2013

SWAP GOODIES

Morning Prim Folk,  hope your Wednesday is going good so far...........It is another beautiful Fall morning here, the weather has been so wonderful, just perfect for this time of year, gotta love it. Warm, sunny, light breeze, so nice to be outdoors with the smell of Autumn in the air, I have been sitting outside enjoying my swing for  as long  as I 
can for next week it is going to be much cooler, so the weather man says, ha!!!!!!!.............Yesterday I received a swap package from Lynn over at Life On A Wienne Ranch blog,  she has two rescued  Dachunds, maybe a third by now, :) She was my  Fall Gathering swap partner and I really love all the Fall goodies she sent. Prim pumpkins galore, cute little owl, crow, neat little ditty bag, love it, sheep note pad and the sweetest childrens  dishes that I adore. Thanks Lynn, I do love everything you sent, loves me  some pumpkins.......Also a Big Thank You to sweet Amy over at Bubble Bee Lane for hosting  these fun swaps, she is a real great gal...................Wishing you all a beautiful Autumn  day  and a welcome to my new followers, always a pleasure to meet new blogging buddies,  Fall Blessings Francine
love this little Olde Salem bag
sweet owl and pumpkins
prim pumpkin, crow, sheep pad and childs dishes

10 comments:

  1. Neat swap goodies Francine. Love the little dishes. Enjoy your great weather. Have a blessed day.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow ~ I love all of your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure do get some neat swap goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute little goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are getting fall temps our way too. Rain moving in so will be chilly. Glad you joined in again sweetie. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of goodies for sure ! Our weather here is wonderful to warm sun and cool breezes perfect . Thanks for sharing ! Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Swap goodies!
    The Fall weather has arrived here in Wisconsin, and I am loving it.
    Just the right temps and plenty of sunshine. Very breezy. Love it.
    Have a wonderful week!

    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun swap goodies!
    Hope that you are enjoying fall.
    We are getting some really nice
    fall weather here this year.
    Blessings~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHat a sweet swap.
    I love pumpkins too.
    Woolie Blessings Sweet Potato

    ReplyDelete