WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Sunday 16 December 2012

FROSTY MORN


SNOW ANGEL
 Morning Primfolk,   enjoying a quite Sunday morning,  sipping a hot mug of coffee,  tree lights sparkling....outside the temps are so much milder,  looks like a Winter Wonderland with  frost clingging to the trees and bushes, so so pretty,  birdies are pecking at the feeders,  all is calm all is bright ,  in my little corner of the world.................Yesterday  I put the Christmas carols on, lite a yummy smelling candle, Apple Cider and  I spent the day wrapping gifts,  wrapping and wrapping,  gads,  seems like it was never ending,  I would Christmas shop then put the bags in the spare bedroom,  so did not know what I had,  but Saturday found out,  almost done though, a few little goodies to go................Evening will find me visiting my Son, sharing pizza, enjoying his company, will hug and kiss him,  so grateful I can do that...............Wishing you all comfort and Joy today, Blessings Francine. 

11 comments:

  1. Enjoy yout day Francine and the time with your Son. Blessings
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes treasuring the peace and quiet in our own tiny world is all that keeps us sane. and hopeful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time today with your son. I love peaceful, quiet times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good visit with your son. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a nice day. Some quiet time to get Christmas together would be nice. Candles, carols and thoughts of visiting family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like the PERFECT day! I haven't started wrapping yet...must do that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great day my friend! Enjoy it all!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blessings my sweet and thoughtful friend.
    Carolynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Calm and bright is good! I haven't gotten around to wrapping yet since I haven't finished shopping yet! Both are things that I really don't enjoy doing...especially the wrapping. Hope you had a good visit with your son.
    Blessings to you and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brrr! Your Angel looks chilly. ;) Hope you had a great weekend visit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have frost-covered trees too! Sooo pretty. We might even get out with the camera today.

    ReplyDelete