WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Sunday 23 September 2012

THE LAKE


FRONT PORCH ON THHE TRAILER

Good Evening Primfolk,  hope all is well with you this fine Sunday.             We had a wonderful time at the lake,  the days were warm but the nights we cold, woke up to frost this morning,   but we were cozy in the trailer with the heat on.   There was fog rolling on the lake this morning to, looked so pretty, then the sun came up and warmed everything up.      I got alot of chores done, cleaned up the flowers,  put away the garden ornaments and raked up leaves, thought there was no end, lol.       We are planning to go till our Thanksgiving long weekend in Oct.,  just hoping the weather holds out.     Makes me so sad closing up the trailer for another season,  will surely miss our days there.         Wishing you all a warm cozy evening, Prim Blessings Francine.

AUTUMN JOY STILL LOOKING PRETTY

FOG ON THE LAKE



FOG IN THE FAR FEILD


15 comments:

  1. Francine, This is just too cute! Makes me want to come join you. I bet it is very cozy inside. I can understand how you would have to put it up for the season. Have a nice evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, that lake is just gorgeous! i'd not want to leave it, either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your fog pictures.
    No frost here yet but it probably won't be long...sigh.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sick about summer being over but if I had to also give up going to a weekend retreat at the lake, I would be wailing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful place to spend Spring to Fall! Life seems so simple and serene there...Does your trailer stay there all year? It looks like a beautiful place~ From one sweetie to another....Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Francine. So glad you had a nice time at the lake this past weekend, always a good refresher :)

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wouldn't want to leave either Francine.
    Have a wonderful week friend.
    Hugs
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Francine, that is a gorgeous spot. I wouldn't want to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good evening Francine, Seeing the photo of your camper makes me miss those days of long ago. We only had a pop up but spent many wonderful weekends in the woods. Always was sad when camping season came to a close. Love the pictures of the fog. It is a really cool fall evening here tonight. Loving it. Have a great week.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Francine, your trailer with its porch is so cute. It looks so cozy, welcoming, and just plain ole comfortable! I'd love to have a place like that to go relax on the lake! You've made it a beautiful place with all your flowers and all! I love it! Thanks for sharing your home away from home with us!

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Francine,
    What a beautiful spot...that would be hard to have to leave.
    Love those fabulous colors in your photos!
    Enjoy your day,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that picture of the lake and the fog on it! I understand your love for the lake as we live on one, too. Just our little piece of paradise and can't visualize ourselves anywhere else! Thanks for sharing!
    }}Hugs{{
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was just telling Bob that I wished I had my camera this morning, because the fog was on the side of the river and a freighter was in the middle with its lights on..it was so cool! The fog looked like one of your pics. Also the other day I must have had about 20 swallowtail butterflies on both of my Autumn Joy Sedums. So sad the Summer season has ended, but look forward to decorating for Fall and Christmas. Take care, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous photos of the fog...I absolutely love fog (unless I have to drive in it) - the look, the feel, and how it completely silences things. So mysterious and ethereal. And, HA! love the photo of Angel...She's got her own porch sitting chair, does she? ;o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete