WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Sunday 17 June 2012

Happy Fathers Day, hope everyone is enjoying this special Sunday.  We just came back from the lake a little while ago, earlier then planned, guess why, yep, you guessed right, raining!!!!   Oh well, the Lord did bless us with 2 beautiful days, the evenings were so nice, sitting by the crackling fire,sipping my coffee, life is good.  As was the mornings, I love mornings, my favorite time of the day, so quite, just the birds and me.     Well, we did plant the ceders Saturday afternoon to the whisperings of the neighbors , oh well, they look good to me,ha!!!   all and all I do love  being there.   Friday afternoon we hit a  yard sale on the way to the lake, didn`t really want to stop but glad we did, I found two little stoneware pieces,  painted picture milkbottle,thought for flowers,  a nice old metal oil lamp and a cute bunny planter,all for the great price of $3.25,booya!!!, that was my excitment and how was your weekend??       Guess I will go do a load of laundry,aahhhh the smell of woodsmoke,enjoy the day, Blessings Francine.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful weekend to me.
    I loe the smell of a fire.
    Sweet little treasures. Lovin the precious bunny.
    Hugs
    Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. grow, twin cedars, grow! give lots of privacy, quickly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi francine, thanx for stopping by my blog! so glad you had a couple nice days at the lake. its so peaceful and beautiful isnt it? just keep planting those trees!! we have a few lake cabins in the family and my sister has my grandparents cabin. so many great memories and its only 40 min away so is fun to run out for a bit. i have a 6 ft fence with vines probley 9 so my back yard is awfully pieceful and i find it hard to leave. altho the pond isnt close to the beauty of the lake! enjoy your evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Francine, Thanks for looking at my blog. I love your blog and wish I knew more about blogging. Some of you have added so much information and everything looks so good. I struggle to just get a few photos posted. I've just started trying to do facebook and I'm lost in that world. Come back for a visit soon and I will have more photos. Have a great day and thanks again. Ann

    ReplyDelete