WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Tuesday 10 April 2012

Good Day,here are a few pictures of my neices new baby Oscar. He is 2 months old,all the way from Toronto. Had his first plane ride, Amanda said he was a good boy,slept most of the way.     That is my middle sis holding him, and below my wonderful mother,his Great Grandma.   I had pictures of me holding him but the camera broke,tee hee,no, they turned out  dark and taken sideways,but will show you anyway.    We had a wonderful visit with him, can`t wait to see him again.  Warm Blessings Francine.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Francine,
    I just found your blog. I'm looking forward to reading more and seeing some of your rug hooking projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a special day for all of you Francine! I miss holding a baby....my baby (granddaughter) is now 8.
    Very precious!
    oxox
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! He is just amazing. What an adorable little face and hands. How lucky you are. Enjoy!

    hugs and smiles!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little cutie! My youngest granddaughter will be 5 next month. They grow up so fast. Take care, Janice

    ReplyDelete